CEM II B-M (P-LL) 32.5 R is a composite cement obtained by grinding the following components together.
- Portland cement clinker, to provide mechanical strength,
- Mineral additive materials Gypsum (CaSO4:2H2O), as setting time regulator,
- Natural pozzolana (Trass)
All types of Reinforced Concrete - Framework Buildings:
- Reinforced Concrete productions,
- Retaining walls,
- Masonry buildings.
Productions with Mortar:
- Concrete roof tile,
- Tile and ceramic adhesive,
- Park and garden accessory items,
- Block, culvert and concrete pipe,
- Pumice wall elements,
- Wood-chip concrete slab.